SwiftScan and faxing: Sending a fax with SwiftScan is as easy as 1,2,3 and just requires a few steps.
To fax a document, just create a scan, save it and follow these steps:
- Choose the document you want to send from your document list and tap to open it.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner and then choose Send Fax or tap Send to... in the bottom left corner and create a new Workflow to send a fax.
- If you desire you can now add a cover sheet with information (which will cost you one additional fax credit as the cover sheet counts as one additional page) then add the recipient’s fax number and click on Send Fax.
If you want to unlock cheaper faxing credits, please go to SwiftScan’s Settings by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner again (please do so before opening a document). Towards the top of the settings page, you will find your Fax History, which contains all faxes you have sent and their status, as well as the option Fax Credits. Tap Fax Credits and you will see your current amount of faxing credits and an option to purchase additional ones via Get more credits. In this section, you can choose between different bundles of faxing credits.
Please note that due to your location, network connection and faxing service connection it can take longer for a document to be sent via fax. We will, however, notify you if the fax has been sent successfully or not via a Push Notification. When using the fax function for the first time please make sure to allow Push Notifications. In case you did not allow Push Notifications straight away please do the following:
- Open your System Settings
- Tap Notifications
- Search for SwiftScan on the List
- Enable Push Notifications
This is only available if you already sent the fax and SwiftScan requested access to notifications once!
Additional information: The system does not support any kind of special or premium numbers.
Enjoy using our Fax feature!