SwiftScan Features: Are you missing your VIP Status since you updated SwiftScan?
SwiftScan should automatically try to verify your VIP status when you launch the app or reinstall the app.
In case this might fail, please try the following steps to restore your purchase:
- You must be connected to the internet in order to verify your purchases.
- Make sure that you are logged in with the same Apple ID which was used to originally purchase the VIP upgrade.
- Make sure that your credit card is up to date in your Apple account
- Then, to manually restore the purchase, please open the Settings in SwiftScan and tap either Change plan, Learn More or See VIP features (depending on what version you're using currently) below the VIP banner.
- Then, you'll be able to click Restore in the top left corner of the screen. The App Store might ask you for your password in order to verify your purchase.
In case this still doesn't work, please go to the App Store app, then tap your profile picture in the upper right to open your account page and click on Purchases. You can find SwiftScan on the list and restore it manually.
If none of the methods above work, we recommend the following:
- Restart your device and try again
- Log out of your App Store account and log in again, this will reset and re-authenticate your session
- Update your iOS device to the latest OS version, older versions of iOS may not be supported by current Apple and SwiftScan functionality
You may also try deleting and reinstalling the app. Please note that this may remove your existing documents from your device if they are not backed up to the cloud. Read more about this here.
Unfortunately, Apple’s services can sometimes have bugs or issues, which are out of our control. If you make a purchase, you are able to request a refund from Apple within 24 hours via this page.
Please contact support if the above methods fail, and we’ll do our best to assist you.