SwiftScan and iTunes File Sharing: How can I extract Images to my Mac or PC?
Do you want to save your documents on your Mac or PC? Here's how:
With iTunes File Sharing you can transfer your PDF documents from SwiftScan to your computer – locally, no need for an internet connection.
How to copy your documents from SwiftScan using File Sharing
- Connect your iOS device to your computer
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Click on the button that displays your iOS device
- Under the section File Sharing select SwiftScan to view all your documents on your device, you scanned with SwiftScan
- Select the files you'd like to transfer to your computer and click Save to…
You can find more information on File Sharing here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301